Fire breaks out at lodge near Shamshabad, inmates safe

Shamshabad: A fire broke out on the second floor of Anupama Residency lodge at Shamshabad near here in the early hours of today. There were no casualities.

Nearly 50 people were staying in the lodge at the time of the incident, but no one was injured, police here said.

Two firefighters, who rushed to the spot, rescued the inmates and doused the fire.

The fire was reportedly due to electric short circuit. Medicines and Medical equipment kept inside the ESI dispensary located on the ground floor were damaged, police added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *