The sleuths of Commissioner’s Task Force, West Zone Team, Hyderabad apprehended one most wanted and notorious Rowdy Sheeter by name Mohd.Chand @ Chand @ Builder Chand S/o Mohd.Khaja, aged 50 yrs, R/o R.K.Pet, Allabanda, Mangalhat, Hyderabad, (Rowdy Sheeter of Mangalhat Police Station).
The accused Mohd.Chand @ Chand @ Builder Chand is notorious, active in criminal activities since 1988 so far he is involved in (31) criminal cases including Murder, Attempt to murder, Arms act, Robbery, Kidnapping, Extortion, Hurt, NDPS Act cases in Hyderabad and Cyberabad limits. His movements are found in Mangalhat and Asif Nagar PS limits. In the 2012 he was arrested by Mangalhat Police in NDPS Act case and sent to Jail and in the month of October-2012 he was released from Jail. From the year 2013 the said Rowdy sheeter was extorting the Contractors and business men in Mangalhat area and taking money forcibly from them. He was out of surveillance since three years.
After releasing from Jail he was committed the following offences under the limits of Mangalhat and Asif Nagar PS areas.
1. Cr.No.204/2014 U/s 384, 506 IPC of Mangalhat PS.
2. Cr.No.206/2014 U/s 384, 506 IPC of Mangalhat PS.
3. Cr.No.233/2014 U/s 384, 506 IPC. of Mangalhat PS
4. Cr.No.335/2014 U/s 25(1)(a) Arms Act of Asif Nagar PS.
5. Cr.No.177/2015 U/s 364-A, 394 R/w 34 IPC of Mangalhat PS.
6. Cr.No.185/2015 U/s 364-A, 384 r/w 34 IPC of Mangallhat PS.
7. Cr.No.186/2015 U/s 364-A, 384 r/w 34 IPC of Mangallhat PS.
Also the following NBWs are pending against him.
1. Cr.No.191/2002 U/s 24(1)(B) Arms Act of Mangalhat PS
2. Cr.No.71/2011 U/s NDPS Act of Mangalhat PS
3. Cr.No.175/2012 U/s NDPS Act of Mangalhat PS
4. Cr.No.147/2010 U/s Arms Act of Asif Nagar.
5. Cr.No.151/2009 U/s 25(1) (a) Arms Act of Asif Nagar PS
The accused Mohd.Chand @ Chand @ Builder Chand was apprehended at Allabanda, Mangalhat, Hyderabad by the West Zone Task Force Team here yesterday. The arrested Rowdy sheeter was handed over to SHO, Mangalhat PS, Hyderabad for necessary action.
The arrest was made under the supervision of B. Limba Reddy, Dy. Commissioner of Police, Commissioner’s Task Force, L. Raja Venkat Reddy, Inspector of Police with the assistance of SI’s D. Jalender Reddy, M. Venkateshwar Goud, P. Mallikarjun, M. Prabhakar Reddy and the Staff of West Zone Team, Commissioner’s Task Force, Hyderabad.