Andhra: Massive Fire At TTD Kitchen

Hyderabad: Massive Fire At Electrical Goods Store

Tirupati, Oct.24 (Maxim News): A fire accident took place at the kitchen of TTD today. The accident took place following the explosion of a boiler meant to prepare tamarind soup. Five workers have been injured in the incident. Of this, two sustained serious injuries while the remaining three sustained minor injuries. The injured were rushed to Aswini hospital of Tirumala.

The doctors at the hospital said that they was no threat to the lives of the injured people. The additional EO of the TTD Dharma reddy visited the injured at the hospital. The incharge of the kitchen Varadarajulu said that no such fire accident took place in their kitchen in the past. (Maxim News)

Now you can get latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.