Car catches fire at Nampally, Passengers safe

Hyderabad, March 21: Two persons had a lucky escape when their car caught fire opposite of AP Furniture at Nampally on Monday evening.

The two were travelling in a Honda City when flames started emanating from the engine. The passengers immediately got out of the car and in the next few moments, the vehicle went up in flames. A fire tender from the nearby fire station rushed to the spot and doused the fire.

Officials suspect a short circuit triggered the blaze.

Next Story :

Now you can get latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.