Child Dies After Hot Sambar Falls On Him

Hyderabad: A five year-old boy who sustained burns when hot curry fell on him during a function in Ibrahimpatnam four days ago, died while undergoing treatment early on Sunday.

According to the police, M Dheeraj, a student and a resident of Saidabad along with his family members went to attend a house warming ceremony at a relative’s place in Ibrahimpatnam on Wednesday.

“While playing at the venue, the child slipped and fell on a container filled with hot sambar. He sustained burns and was rushed to Osmania General Hospital for treatment. He succumbed to injuries on Sunday early hours,” said D Vijay, sub inspector Ibrahimpatnam police station.

A case is registered under Section 174 (suspicious death) of CrPC and investigation taken up by the police.

Comments are closed.