Iran/Internet/Hyderabad, June 22 (Maxim News) Iran’s Foreign Minister, Saeed Abbas, condemned the US airstrikes on Iran’s nuclear facilities. He described it as a serious violation of International law, the UN Charter, and the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NT). to this extent, he expressed his anger at the US in a post on X. Abbas accused the US, which is a permanent member of the UN Security Council, of committing criminal acts targeting nuclear facilities.
The events that took place this morning are outrageous. It will have infinite consequences. Every member of the United Nations should be concerned about this extremely dangerous, illegal, and criminal behavior, he said.

He called on the International Community to pay attention to this issue. He said that every member of the United Nations needs to express concern over the dangerous and illegal actions taken by Washington. citing the provisions of the US Charter, he said that Iran has the right to self-defence. He said that Iran has the freedom to exercise them.
According to the provisions of the United Nations Charter and the provisions that allow a lawful response in self-defence, Iran has the right to use all options to protect its sovereignty, interests, and people. On Saturday midnight, the US launched attacks targeting the Fordow, Natanz and Isfahan nuclear facilities in Iran. Iran’s ambassador to the United Nations called for a meeting of the Security Council on sunday to condemn the heinous attacks and use of force against Iran.
Ambassador Amir Saeed Irawani urged the US to take all necessary measures to hold the United States accountable in accordance with International law and the UN Charter. Iran strongly condemns the provocative and premeditated acts of aggression that followed Israel’s massive military attack on Iran nuclear sites and facilities on June 13. Israel had previously carried out attacks on iran. It targeted three nuclear sites. However, the latest attack was carried out by the US with B-2 stealth bomber jets. US President Donald Trump also confirmed the attacks on iran’s Fordow, Natanz, and Isfahan nuclear facilities. (Maxim News)



