HomeTelangana NewsKalyanalaxmi And Shaadi Mubarak Will Continue: Ponnam Prabhakar

Kalyanalaxmi And Shaadi Mubarak Will Continue: Ponnam Prabhakar

Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Ministers Ponnam Prabhakar and Vakiti Srihari made it clear that they will continue Kalyanalakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak as is and are trying to implement them again after lifting the stay in the High Court.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

They were furious thatg the BRS leaders were doing politics by using the short stay as an excuse. They said that the schemes will not stop just because the court asks for an explanation. They said that Kalyanalakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak cheques will be given within 3 months, just like they have been given so far. The minister revealed that they have never done politics on some of the schemes brought by BRS. (Maxim News)

Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter, and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates and Follow us on GoogleNews

IND Today News
IND Today Newshttp://indtoday.com
INDToday Editorial TeamThe INDToday newsroom is a collective of dedicated journalists, editors, and researchers working 24/7 to bring you the most accurate news from Hyderabad, Telangana, and across India. Our mission is to provide unbiased, real-time reporting that empowers citizens with the truth.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
germanten flyer 3
previous arrow
next arrow

Most Popular

Recent Comments