Karate Kalyani Slams YouTuber Anvesh Again

Hyderabad, Feb 21 (Maxim News): Tollywood actress Karate Kalyani has once again targeted YouTuber Anvesh and issued strong warnings. She alleged that some “secular Hindus” were supporting him despite his remarks. Therefore, she said she would intensify her fight against him.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

In a fresh statement, Karate Kalyani said she would not rest until she brings Anvesh back to India. She asserted that she would ensure his return and see how he avoids coming back.

She also warned that even if his Instagram account returns, she would get it closed again.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Moreover, she said Anvesh’s YouTube channel is her main target. She claimed that since the next two days are holidays, action would follow on Monday.

She warned that Look Out Notices would be issued against him. She further stated that she is taking a vow in the name of Bharat Mata and Sita Amma that she will bring him back to India. She added that 2026 will mark strong action against Anvesh.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Karate Kalyani expressed anger over what she described as support extended to him. She said those backing him must be taught a lesson.

Therefore, she declared that she would fight more strongly in the coming days.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Meanwhile, Anvesh responded to the allegations. He maintained that he has not harmed anyone. He said good will return to those who do good. He also asserted that he is not afraid of anyone and will continue his fight.

The exchange has now intensified on social media. Both sides have taken firm positions. However, no official confirmation has emerged regarding any legal action so far. (Maxim News


Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter, and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates and Follow us on GoogleNews


  • AI Summit Protest : Patiala Court Rejects Bail Of Accused

    AI Summit Protest : Patiala Court Rejects Bail Of Accused

    Delhi/Hyderabad, Feb 21 (Maxim News): It is known that a conference on artificial intelligence is being held at Bharat Mandapam in Delhi. On Friday, Congress workers staged a protest (AI Summit Protest Case) at the conference. They took off their clothes and started agitating. They demanded that the trade deal with America be canceled. However,…


  • FSL: Difficult To Recover Data From Those Files: Special Team Concluded

    FSL: Difficult To Recover Data From Those Files: Special Team Concluded

    Hyderabad, Feb 21 (Maxim News): A key development has taken place in the case related to the recent major fire incident at the Forensic Science Lab (FSL) in Nampally, Hyderabad. A special team from Nagpur has found that a total of 1,100 files were burnt in the fire incident. The team tried hard to recover…


  • India, Brazil Set $20 Billion Trade Target Over Five Years

    India, Brazil Set $20 Billion Trade Target Over Five Years

    Delhi/Hyderabad, Feb 21 (Maxim News): India and Brazil on Saturday set a bilateral trade target of more than USD 20 billion in the next five years, after Prime Minister Narendra Modi held wide-ranging talks with Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva, focussing in the areas of critical minerals and security.


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.