Nampally CBI Court Bomb Threat Again

  • Nampally CBI Court receives bomb threat email
  • Police, bomb squad conduct checks at court

Hyderabad: The Nampally CBI Court received another bomb threat, triggering panic among staff, lawyers, and clients. Court staff received the threat through an email on Friday. The message warned that a bomb had been planted in the court and set a time for it to explode.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Soon after, the court staff informed the police, fire brigade, and quick response teams. They rushed to the premises without delay. Meanwhile, officials sent lawyers and clients out of the court building in panic. Security agencies began immediate checks across the premises.

Later, the bomb squad and dog squad conducted extensive inspections inside the court complex. The police carried out intensive checks following the email threat. However, authorities have not yet confirmed the presence of any explosive material.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Earlier, on February 18, bomb threats were received at several courts in the Telugu states. These included courts at Nampally, Karimnagar, Rajahmundry, and Anantapur in Hyderabad. As a result, police teams carried out inspections with bomb and dog squads at the respective locations. However, no bomb was found anywhere. Police later confirmed that those threats were fake.

In response, police registered a case and began investigating the threatening phone calls and emails. They are now probing the origin of those messages. Meanwhile, lawyers and clients have expressed serious concern over receiving another threatening phone call within a few hours.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

The repeated bomb threats to the Nampally CBI Court have raised fresh security concerns. Authorities continue their investigation while maintaining heightened vigilance at court premises.


Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter, and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates and Follow us on GoogleNews


More Stories…

  • SC Declines To Hear Plea Against Naming Mosques After Babur Or Babri Masjid

    Delhi/Hyderabad, Feb 20 (Maxim News): The Supreme Court on Friday refused to entertain a plea seeking a direction to restrain the construction or naming of any mosque or religious structure in the name of Mughal emperor Babur or Babri Masjid.

  • Rahul Gandhi In UP Court On Defemation Case; Next Hearing On March 9

    Sultanpur/Hyderabad, Feb 20 (Maxim News): Congress leader Rahul Gandhi appeared before the MP/MLA court in Uttar Pradesh’s Sultanpur on Friday in connection with a defamation case linked to his alleged remarks against Union Home Minister Amit Shah. His statement was recorded in court. The total proceedings lasted around 20 minutes. The court has fixed March…

  • Congress Failed To Fulfill Promises Even After 800 Days In Power: Harish Rao

    Siddipet/Hyderabad, Feb 20 (Maxim News): Accusing the Congress government of coming to power with false promises, former Minister T Harish Rao alleged that it had failed to fulfil its assurances even after 800 days in office, despite vowing to implement all promises within 100 days.

  • TGSPDCL: Bribes In PhonePe: 8 Engineers Suspended

    Hyderabad, Feb 20 (Maxim News): The government has cracked down on engineers involved in corruption in TGSPDCL. As part of the process of checking the corruption that has accumulated in the department, a sensational decision has been taken by suspending eight engineering officers at once. It is reported that those suspended include Assistant Divisional Engineers…

  • Goal Is To Make Telangana An AI Hub: Sridhar Babu

    Delhi/Hyderabad, Feb 20 (Maxim News):  State IT and Industries Minister Sridhar Babu said that they are working towards making Telangana an Artificial intelligence (AI) hub in the world.  He said that security in the AI sector is not seen as an obstacle to innovation, but as the ‘aerodynamics’ of the 21st century. He participated and…

  • Rajya Sabha Belongs To NDA!

    Delhi/hyderabad, Feb 20 (Maxim News): The NDA is set to make a comeback in the Rajya Sabha. The ruling coalition currently has 133 seats in the 245-seat House. The NDA is set to win an additional 4 seats in the biennial elections to be held in 37 seats in ten states in March. That is,…

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.