Sexual Assault Case: Six Minors Targeted: Saidabad Boys’ Home Supervisor Rahman In Custody

Hyderabad, Oct 13 (Maxim News): A grave case of sexual assault has been reported at the Government Street Boys’ Home in Saidabad Jail Garden, Hyderabad. The accused is a supervisor identified as Rahman. The incident surfaced after the mother of one boy approached the Saidabad police.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

She said her son refused to return to the juvenile home after coming home for Dussehra. Therefore, the family sought answers. Then, the police began inquiries that revealed disturbing details.

Initial information suggested one boy was assaulted. However, police found there were more victims. At least six boys were targeted, according to the investigation so far. Officials said the caretaker repeatedly assaulted the unsuspecting minors in an unnatural manner.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Meanwhile, the factors that allowed this alleged abuse to continue are now part of the probe. The case has been registered, and investigators are collecting statements and evidence.

Sexual Assault Case: Six Minors Targeted: Saidabad Boys’ Home Supervisor Rahman In Custody
Sexual Assault Case: Six Minors Targeted: Saidabad Boys’ Home Supervisor Rahman In Custody

Medical tests have confirmed sexual assault on the complainant boy. The police will conduct medical examinations on the remaining five minors as well. These tests are crucial for the investigation and for further legal steps.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Also, the results will support the case record and guide charges. The authorities are treating the matter as a priority because the victims are minors in a state-run facility.

The accused, Rahman, is in police custody. Investigators are probing how the alleged acts took place inside the juvenile home. They are also checking supervision lapses and duty rosters.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Meanwhile, officials may record more statements from staff and residents to build a full picture. Then, further action will follow based on evidence and medical reports.

The case raises serious questions about child safety in custodial care. It also highlights the need for strict monitoring in juvenile homes.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Therefore, the investigation’s next steps will be watched closely. Later, the findings may prompt stronger safeguards and audits. For now, the focus remains on the victims’ medical care and securing proof. (Maxim News)


Next Story:

Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter, and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.