HomeTelangana NewsTelangana Assembly Elections: Revanth To Face KCR In Kamareddy

Telangana Assembly Elections: Revanth To Face KCR In Kamareddy

Hyderabad, Nov 7 (Maxim News): The Congress on Monday released its third list of 16 candidates for the upcoming Telangana Assembly elections, taking the total number of candidates announced so far to 116 for 119 constituencies.

The third list has TPCC president A. Revanth Reddy pitted against Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao in Kamareddy. The senior Congress leader Mohammed Ali Shabbir who was the expected candidate from Congress to Kamareddy has been shifted to Nizamabad Urban making way for Revanth Reddy.

With the first list naming Revanth Reddy as the candidate from Kodangal as well, he will be the third person in Telangana to contest from two constituencies this time. While Chandrashekhar Rao is contesting from Gajwel and Kamareddy. BJP’s Eatala Rajender will fight against him in Gajwel apart from being in the fray from his current constituency of Huzurabad.

The other prominent leaders in the Congress list on Monday included G.Vevek Venkatswamy (Chennur) (SC), who recently joined from the BJP, and former MLA Enugu Ravinder Reddy (Banswada). There were a few changes of candidates as well from the earlier lists, with Ade Gajender replacing Vannela Ashok in Boath and Tudi Megha Reddy replacing G. Chinna Reddy from Wanaparthy.  (Maxim News)


Next Story :

  • ‘Dimagi Naxals’ Applies Only To Supporters Of Maoists And Separatist: Kiren Rijiju

    ‘Dimagi Naxals’ Applies Only To Supporters Of Maoists And Separatist: Kiren Rijiju

    ‘Dimagi Naxals’ | Delhi/Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Union Minister Kiren Rijiju clarified that Prime Minister Narendra Modi did not call opposition leaders as Maoist-minded people. He gave clarity to the criticisms of Congress leader P Chidambaram and others. Here To Join Us On WhatsApp In a post on ‘X’ platform, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kiren Rijiju…


  • Kalyanalaxmi And Shaadi Mubarak Will Continue: Ponnam Prabhakar

    Kalyanalaxmi And Shaadi Mubarak Will Continue: Ponnam Prabhakar

    Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Ministers Ponnam Prabhakar and Vakiti Srihari made it clear that they will continue Kalyanalakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak as is and are trying to implement them again after lifting the stay in the High Court. Here To Join Us On WhatsApp They were furious thatg the BRS leaders were doing politics…


  • We Have Grounded That Terror Network: Amit Shah

    We Have Grounded That Terror Network: Amit Shah

    Internet/Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Union Home Minister Amit Shah announced that the ISI-backed terrorist group Shahzad Bhatti Network has been dismantled. He revealed on ‘X’ that more than 200 members of the group have been arrested. He said that its plans for destructive attacks have been foiled. He said that this is an example…


  • Gold Jewellery Theft In Hyderabad, Six Arrested

    Gold Jewellery Theft In Hyderabad, Six Arrested

    Gold | Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): The Langer House police have busted a gang that has been robbing innocent people for some time in the city by diverting their attention. Six accused have been arrested and a large amount of gold ornaments, cash, vehicles and cell phones have been seized from them. According to…


Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
germanten flyer 3
previous arrow
next arrow

Most Popular

Recent Comments