Telangana: Panchayat Worker Died By Electric Shock In Siddipet

Siddipet: A 42-year-old man working as panchayat worker at Yellareddy gram panchayat in Thoguta mandal was electrocuted while working on an electric line on Friday. The victim was identified as Mohammad Habibuddin. He had switched off the power at the transformer to install street lights, but he accidentally came in contact with a 11 KV electric wire and slipped off the electric pole. Death was instantaneous for him as he suffered head injury too.

Thoguta SI Sama Srinivas Reddy registered a case and the body was shifted to hospital for postmortem.

Now you can get latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.