WATCH | Couple Dies Due To Electric Shock In Kodangal

Vikarabad/Hyderabad, Feb 26 (Maxim News):  Both the husband and wife died due to electric shock in Vikarabad district. The incident took place in Mouza Burhanpur of Bomraspet mandal on Monday morning.

Click Here To Join Us On WhatsApp 

According to details, Laxman (48) and Lakshmi (42) had tied the metal rope to dry the clothes after washing clothes in front of their house in Burhanpur.  This wire touched the electric wire, which caused an electric shock, when they were putting clothes on the wire.  They both died due to electric shock.  (Maxim News)


More Stories :

  • Common People Are Getting Cheated In The Hands Of Cyber Criminals 

    Common People Are Getting Cheated In The Hands Of Cyber Criminals 

    Hyderabad, April 20 (Maxim News):  Common people are getting cheated at the hands of cybercriminals.  Cybercriminals are looting lakhs of rupees. A cybercriminal in the name of Cyber Crime DCP has looted Rs. 12 lakhs from a doctor. This incident came to light in the city of Hyderabad. 


  • BRS Is Only Party Will Fight In Delhi On State Issues: Vinod Kumar 

    BRS Is Only Party Will Fight In Delhi On State Issues: Vinod Kumar 

    Karimnagar/Hyderabad, April 20 (Maxim News): Boinpalli Vinod Kumar has filed the nomination for the Karimnagar Parliamentary Constituency today. He handed over his nomination paper to Election Returning Officer and District Collector Pamela Satpathy.


  • Fake Doctor Claiming To Grow Hair On Bald Head Arrested

    Fake Doctor Claiming To Grow Hair On Bald Head Arrested

    Hyderabad, April 20 (Maxim News): The South Zone Task Force Police arrested a man who declared himself as a doctor to earn easy money. Fake doctor Aslam who is doing treatment on bald people has been arrested. Aslam is advertising that he will treat skin diseases along with baldness.


  • In The Last 50 Days 135 Gurukul Students Fell Ill Due To Food Poisoning

    In The Last 50 Days 135 Gurukul Students Fell Ill Due To Food Poisoning

    Hyderabad, april 20 (Maxim News): The poor families of children of Gurukul Vidyalayas in Telangana state are falling sick. 135 Gurukula students fell ill in the last 50 days due to food poisoning. Prashanth, a student of Bhubaneswar’s Gurukula School, died.  However, the Congress government did not respond to this incident, nor is there an Education Minister…


Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.