9 AM News: 3rd September 2020
News Headlines Dated 3rd September 2020:-
- India has sent reinforcement to tackle Chinese aggression and captured all critical heights in South of Pangong Lake in Ladakh.
- PM Modi’s Website Account Hacked, Twitter “Actively Investigating”
- Adani Takes Control Of Mumbai Airport, No Mention Of COVID-19 Impact.
- ACB raids in Tehsildhar offices in different parts of Andhra Pradesh found irregularities in various offices.
- Many doubts about Telangana’s layout regularisation scheme. People demanding clarity on the notification.
- Telangana Rashtra Samithi focusing on Municipal elections, planning strategies for Hyderabad, Warangal and Khammam.
- Farmer suicides decreased by 45 per cent in Telangana report by National Crime Record Bureau.
- More than 80,000 COVID-19 positive cases reported in the country. Positive cases increasing rapidly in Maharashtra and Karnataka.
- Isha And Akash Ambani, Byju’s Raveendran listed on Fortune’s Most Influential “40 Under 40” list.
- Serena Williams set a new record in US Open 2020. Serena Williams and Andy Murray won the first-round match.
- US states told to be ready to distribute vaccine by Nov 1, global toll at 8.6 lakh
- Dilip Kumar’s youngest Ehsan Khan, breathed his last at Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital on Tuesday night. He died at 11pm. Ehsan Khan was fighting with Covid-19 at the hospital under Dr Jalil Parkar. Khan was 90.