HomeIndiaDelhi Liquor Scam: Kavitha's Auditor Buchibabu To Appear On Marc 15 

Delhi Liquor Scam: Kavitha’s Auditor Buchibabu To Appear On Marc 15 

Delhi/Hyderabad, Mar 13 (Maxim News):  Enforcement Directorate (ED)  expedites investigation in Delhi Liquor Scam.  Ed has issued notices to MLC Kavitha’s former auditor Buchibabu and ordered to appear on March 15. 

It seems that the ED officials are likely to interrogate Buchibabu along with Arun Ramachandra pillai, who is already in custody, in this case.   Buchibabu previously worked as an auditor at BRS MLC Kalvakuntla Kavitha.  The Delhi Liquor Scam was also investigated by the investigating agencies a few days ago.  Meanwhile, MLC Kavitha  will attend the ED hearing on March 16. 


Next Story :

  • TG Safe Launched To Strengthen Food And Drug Safety In Telangana

    TG Safe Launched To Strengthen Food And Drug Safety In Telangana

    TG Safe strengthens food and drug safety in Telangana by bringing quality checks, regulation and accountability under one system.


  • TIMS Sanath Nagar Hospital Opens In Hyderabad

    TIMS Sanath Nagar Hospital Opens In Hyderabad

    TIMS Sanath Nagar hospital opens in Hyderabad with 1,000 beds, modern facilities and new medical staff after a Rs 1,100 crore investment.


  • ‘Dimagi Naxals’ Applies Only To Supporters Of Maoists And Separatist: Kiren Rijiju

    ‘Dimagi Naxals’ Applies Only To Supporters Of Maoists And Separatist: Kiren Rijiju

    ‘Dimagi Naxals’ | Delhi/Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Union Minister Kiren Rijiju clarified that Prime Minister Narendra Modi did not call opposition leaders as Maoist-minded people. He gave clarity to the criticisms of Congress leader P Chidambaram and others. Here To Join Us On WhatsApp In a post on ‘X’ platform, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kiren Rijiju…


  • Kalyanalaxmi And Shaadi Mubarak Will Continue: Ponnam Prabhakar

    Kalyanalaxmi And Shaadi Mubarak Will Continue: Ponnam Prabhakar

    Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Ministers Ponnam Prabhakar and Vakiti Srihari made it clear that they will continue Kalyanalakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak as is and are trying to implement them again after lifting the stay in the High Court. Here To Join Us On WhatsApp They were furious thatg the BRS leaders were doing politics…


  • We Have Grounded That Terror Network: Amit Shah

    We Have Grounded That Terror Network: Amit Shah

    Internet/Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Union Home Minister Amit Shah announced that the ISI-backed terrorist group Shahzad Bhatti Network has been dismantled. He revealed on ‘X’ that more than 200 members of the group have been arrested. He said that its plans for destructive attacks have been foiled. He said that this is an example…


Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
germanten flyer 3
previous arrow
next arrow

Most Popular

Recent Comments