Hyderabad: 2 Children Died By Electric Shock While Flying Kites

Two children identified as M Charith Kumar (12) and K Rakesh (13) electrocuted in separate incidents

Hyderabad: Two children were electrocuted while flying kites in separate incidents in Hyderabad on Thursday and Friday.

In the first incident on Thursday evening at Jeedimetla, one M Charith Kumar (12), was flying a kite along with his friends from a neighbouring multi-storied building. While flying the kite, in the process of balancing himself, he accidentally laid his hands on the iron pipes of an electric motor pump and was electrocuted on the spot.

Now you can get latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.