Man electrocuted while installing flag pole today

Republic Day celebrations have turned tragic in Koheda mandal of Siddipet district as a contract worker working with marketing department was electrocuted while installing the pole of National flag.

The iron pole came in touch with live overhead electric wires on the premises of agriculture market in Koheda. The deceased was identified as Chandraiah, 35, who is working as attender with marketing department on contract basis. He was making arrangements for flag hosting on the premises ofmarket yard when the incident occurred.

The death was instant for him as he suffered serious electric shock. The body was shifted to Government Hospital, Siddipet. A case was registered and the inquiry is on.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *