Peddapalli: Boy Died By Electric Shock

Peddapalli: A 16-year-old boy, Mamidi Manohar, died of electrocution in Bojannapet of Peddapalli mandal on Thursday night.

According to villagers, Manohar touched an iron wire tied in front of his house to dry clothes that came in contact with a live wire. The family members shifted him to Peddapalli hospital where he died while undergoing treatment.

Now you can get latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.