Sanagreddy: Burning Waste Critically Injured Woman

Sangareddy: A 30-year-old woman sustained serious injuries when a blast occurred while she was burning the waste outside her rented house at Chimnapur village of Raikode Mandal on Wednesday.

The injured was identified as Taiseen, wife of Feroz. The couple rented the house, built with iron sheets, from one Sirur Nagesh. Taiseen who swept the house on Wednesday morning burnt the waste when a massive blast occurred. She was rushed to Area Hospital.

Though the cause of the blast was not ascertained, police suspect that gelatin sticks could be the reason for it. Raikode Police have registered a case and the investigation is on.

Comments are closed.