Sangareddy: 1 Died, 3 Injured In Industrial Blast At IDA Bollaram
Police found that the overheating of fan coirs in the oven was the cause of the accident
Sangareddy: A 34-year-old woman worker died and three of her male colleagues sustained serious injuries in an industrial blast at SYS Electromac Limited at IDA Bollaram in Sangareddy district on Sunday evening.
Police found that the overheating of fan coirs in the oven was the cause of the accident. Four workers – Radhika, Chaturam, Vijay Yadav and Chandan – who were working close to the oven, were injured in the blast and rushed to Mamatha Medical College. Radhika died while undergoing treatment at the hospital within an hour of admission. The other three are undergoing treatment.
Police, who registered a case and took up investigation, said fortunately, the blast did not lead to a fire in the unit.