Telangana: Father And Son Killed By Electric Shock in Medak

Medak: A father and his son were electrocuted when they came in touch with live electric wires that were laid as a trap to kill wild boars at Kolapally village of Pedda Shankarampet Mandal in Medak district on Thursday evening.

The victims were identified as Hirya Nayak (51) and his son Raju Nayak (26).

The father son duo went to their field on Thursday late evening when they accidentally came in touch with the wires. The death was instant for them.

Now you can get latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram

Comments are closed.