TSPSC Should Be Abolished To Set Things Right: RS Praveen
Hyderabad, Sept 23 (Maxim News): BSP State President RS Praveen Kumar has expressed deep grief over the cancellation of the TSPSC Group 1 Prelims exam. The reason for the cancellation of Group 1 Prelims for the second time is because of Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao’s tyrannical family rule.
He said that this situation would not have arisen if the entire TSPSC had been cleansed and examinations had been conducted. Praveen Kumar thanked the Judiciary for condoning the request of the unemployed.
Praveen Kumar made several demands to the Telangana government
– All TSPSC Commission members should resign as a matter of urgency (Dr. Janardana Reddy, if you have any moral values, please step down voluntarily and tell the truth to the police.
– The rest of the examinations should be conducted only after the commission is completely purged and new ones are appointed.
– a full-scale inquiry should be conducted on the newly received 270 OMR sheets.
– Commission chairman, members and SO Venkata Lakshmi should be made accused in the SIT investigation.
– the case should be handed over to CBI as a matter of urgency.
– All candidates should be given compensation of at least Rs. one lakh.
– Group 2 to be held in November and all other examinations should be held during the tenure of the new commission. People have no faith in this commission (except one KCR family)
– The role of Telangana CMO and Minister KTR in the Group-1 scam should be unearthed soon. Chief Minister himself should reveal who is the previous Group-1 topper.
– If all the said demands are not met, I request lakhs of unemployed children and their families not to let BRS MLAs turn in Telangana.
– Unemployed friends, please don’t despair – let’s conduct transparent and honest exams in our multiracial nation, this is my guarantee, demanded RS Praveen Kumar on Twitter. (Maxim News)
Next Story :
Hyderabad: The two day 8th International Conference on Research in Intelligent Computing in Engineering (RICE-2023) organized by the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology, School of Technology, MANUU and Universidad Don Bosco, El Salvador, Central America ended successfully with a keynote session “A review of AI and ML applications for Computing Systems”, by Prof. Atul Negi, Dean, School of Computer and Information Sciences, University…
Hyderabad, December 4: Following the Congress party’s emphatic victory in the recent elections, Hyderabad District Congress Committee (DCC) President Sameer Waliullah conveyed his heartfelt congratulations to the entire party, attributing the success to the collective effort of every member.
Hyderabad, Dec 4 (Maxim News): Cyclone Michaung led to flight disruption on Monday at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, impacting air travel due to adverse weather conditions and heavy rains in parts of Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
Delhi/Hyderabad, Dec 4 (Maxim News): A bill to establish a central tribal university in Telangana was introduced in the Lok Sabha today by education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
Hyderabad, Dec 4 (Maxim News): Telangana Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) Vikas Raj along with Avinash Kumar, Principal Secretary, Election Commission of India, called on Governor Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan on Monday and submitted the notification containing the names of elected members to the Legislative Assembly.
Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates