Internet/Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Union Home Minister Amit Shah announced that the ISI-backed terrorist group Shahzad Bhatti Network has been dismantled. He revealed on ‘X’ that more than 200 members of the group have been arrested. He said that its plans for destructive attacks have been foiled. He said that this is an example of India’s tough stance on terrorism.
“Shahzad Bhatti’s network is involved in several terrorist activities. In this context, Indian security forces recently conducted coordinated operations in various parts of 14 states. More than 200 operatives were arrested and the Bhatti network was dismantled. A large amount of equipment, including IEDs, grenades with Pakistani ordnance factory markings, pistols, bullets, and CCTV cameras used for espionage, were seized from this ISI-funded group,” Amit Shah said.
Meanwhile, the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) launched a massive operation across the state last month, questioning 112 people for their alleged links with Pakistani gangster Shahzad Bhatti. An ATS official said that gangster Bhatti was trying to attract and influence youth towards anti-national activities through social media platforms. (Maxim News)
Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates and Follow us on GoogleNews





