Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Ministers Ponnam Prabhakar and Vakiti Srihari made it clear that they will continue Kalyanalakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak as is and are trying to implement them again after lifting the stay in the High Court.
They were furious thatg the BRS leaders were doing politics by using the short stay as an excuse. They said that the schemes will not stop just because the court asks for an explanation. They said that Kalyanalakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak cheques will be given within 3 months, just like they have been given so far. The minister revealed that they have never done politics on some of the schemes brought by BRS. (Maxim News)
Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates and Follow us on GoogleNews





