Committee approved 16 items in the GHMC Standing Committee meeting
Hyderabad, September 27: City Mayor Gadwal Vijayalakshmi chaired the standing committee meeting on Wednesday. Mayor said that the committee members approved 16 items in this meeting.
In this meeting, the standing committee members were Shanti Saizen Shekhar, Syed Minhajuddin, Syed Sohel Qadri, Abdul Waheb, Mohammad Abdul Mukhtar, Mohammad Majid Hussain, Mohammad Rashid Farajuddin, Bandari Raj Kumar, Vanam Sangeet Yadav, Ragam Nagender Yadav, E.S. Raj Jitender Nath participated.
Commissioner Ronald Rose, EVDM Director Prakash Reddy, ENC Zia Uddin, Additional Commissioners Chandrakant Reddy, Jayaraj Kennedy, Vijayalakshmi, Geetha Radhika, Upender Reddy, CCP Rajendra Prasad Naik, Housing O.S. D Suresh Kumar, CE Devanand, Chief Examiner Venkateshwarlu, SNDP CE Kishan, Chief Entomology Dr. Rambabu, Veterinary Chief Abdul Vakil, Zonal Commissioners Ravi Kiran, Pankaja, Srinivas Reddy, Mamata, Venkanna , Secretary Lakshmi and others participated.
Items approved in the Standing Committee
- To prevent flood in Kookat Palli Zone Gajularamaram Circle Vokshit N Clave Ward No. 125 storm water drain from Big Pond to Jangam Bandham Kunta at a cost of Rs. The committee approved the permission of the administration to set up at a cost of 11.15 crores.
- T.S. working on deputation in GHMC office. Jenko, T.S. Trans Co., T.S.S.P.D.C.L., T.S. NPDCL revised pay scale 2022 for 41 employees at Rs. 5,89,84,264 approved by the Committee for payment of additional expenditure.
- Approval of the committee to issue NOC for allotment of 600 square yards of government vacant land at Nyaya Vihar Road, Jubilee Hills to Shooter Isha Singh.
- Approval of the committee to issue NOC for allotment of 2,952 square yards of government vacant land at Banjara Hills Road No.12 to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh Region Income Tax Department.
- LBnagar zone Capra Circle, Capra Pond by Biodiversity Park development through green yatra company CSR method for tree plantation for three years LBnagar zonal commissioner approval of committee to make MOU.
- Serilingampally Zone Ward No. 99 Vengalarao Nagar, Jawahar Nagar under Special Infrastructure Grants of Rs. Committee approves administrative permissions to construct multi-purpose function hall with 5.60 crores.
- Through housing, DEC In Infrastructure Projects (India) Pvt Ltd has urgently provided Rs. Committee approves payment of expenditure from savings account for expenditure of Rs.87 lakhs.
- RNC-RKI-SSSC Joint Venture Agency for Inauguration of Medchal Constituency Ghat Kesar Mandal Pratap Singaram 2 BHK Colony through Housing Urgently Rs. 10.15 lakhs was approved by the committee for payment of expenditure from savings account.
- Khairatabad Zone Jubilee Hills Bhawans School Opposite Road No. Approval of the committee to make an MoU with the Zonal Commissioner of Khairatabad to carry out the development and maintenance of the tree park at 44/45 by M/S N Hans Home Expert Company in CSR method for three years.
- Approval of committee to make M/O to Khairatabad Zonal Commissioner for development of Banjara Hills Jalagam Vengalarao Park for three years for M/s Heart Fullness.
- Zonal Commissioner of Khairatabad with M/s Cyber City Builders Developers Pvt. Ltd. for development and maintenance of 5,200 meters vacant land south of flyover under high tension wire in Jubilee Hills Road No. 45, Khairatabad zone for three years under CSR method. Approval of the committee to make the MoU.
- Khairatabad Zone Jubilee Hills Road No. 46/51 in 46/51 high tension wire on east and west sides of 1470 meters, 660 meters of vacant land by CSR for three years development, maintenance Cyber City Builders and Develop Pvt. Ltd. with Khairatabad Zonal Commissioner M .Committee’s approval to make O.U.
- Approval of the committee to enter into MoU with M./S Malligavad Foundation for beautification of Regula Kunta pond at Miyapur, Serilingampally zone for one year under CSR method, Serilingampally Zonal Commissioner.
- Approval of the committee to make an MoU to Charminar Zonal Commissioner through GST and Customs Department for the beautification of Pedd Talla Kunta Pond in Upparapally, Rajendranagar Mandal, Ranga Reddy District by CE Lakes for a period of three years under CSR method. .
- Approval of the Committee for maintenance of Greenery at Ikea Rotary in Serilingampally Circle for three years under CSR with M/S Technology International Pvt Ltd. Zonal Commissioner Serilingampally.
- Mahindra Bolero Neo N-8 model to 30 Deputy Commissioners in 30 circles of GHMC at Rs. 3,71,89,590 for the approval of the administration to call for tender through e-procurement.
Next Story :
Hyderabad, December 5 (Maxim News): In a disappointing turn of events, Muslim candidates from both the Congress and the Bharat Rashtra Samithi (BRS) failed to secure victory in the recent Telangana assembly elections.
Hyderabad: The two day 8th International Conference on Research in Intelligent Computing in Engineering (RICE-2023) organized by the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology, School of Technology, MANUU and Universidad Don Bosco, El Salvador, Central America ended successfully with a keynote session “A review of AI and ML applications for Computing Systems”, by Prof. Atul Negi, Dean, School of Computer and Information Sciences, University…
Hyderabad, December 4: Following the Congress party’s emphatic victory in the recent elections, Hyderabad District Congress Committee (DCC) President Sameer Waliullah conveyed his heartfelt congratulations to the entire party, attributing the success to the collective effort of every member.
Hyderabad, Dec 4 (Maxim News): Cyclone Michaung led to flight disruption on Monday at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, impacting air travel due to adverse weather conditions and heavy rains in parts of Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates