Hyderabad: Two construction workers Killed By Electric Shock
Hyderabad: Two construction workers were electrocuted while working at a construction site in Madhapur here late on Thursday.
Following the incident, the police have booked a case of negligence against the construction firm.
The workers Jitender (22) and Upender (21), were shifting iron rods from one place to other at the construction site when the mishap occurred.
The iron rods came into contact with a live electric wire following which they suffered an electric shock and died on the spot.
Based on a complaint late night, the Madhapur police booked a case against the construction firm and taken up investigation.
The bodies were shifted to the Osmania General Hospital morgue for autopsy.