Peddapalli: Six Buffaloes Electrocuted

Peddapalli: Six buffaloes were electrocuted in Narsimhulapalli of Dharmaram mandal on Thursday morning.

According to locals, a 33/11 kw electric wire passing through the village snapped and fell on the ground following rains coupled with heavy winds. The buffaloes were in the village peripherals to graze when they came in contact with the live wire and died on the spot.

The buffaloes were worth about Rs 2 lakh. Locals informed the local MLA and Welfare Minister Koppula Eashwar and requested him to take steps to compensate the owners of the buffaloes.

Now you can get latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.