HomeTop StoriesReady To Release Israeli Hostages: Hamas

Ready To Release Israeli Hostages: Hamas

Gaza/Internet/Hyderabad, Oct 4 (Maxim News) : The two-year-old war between Hamas and Israel looks set to end soon. Hamas is ready to release the Israeli hostages it holds. However, Netanyahu has demanded an immediate halt to the attacks on Gaza. He has announced that he is ready for talks. Hamas has come down in the wake of US President Donald Trump’s warnings that it will face “all hell” if it does not accept the Gaza peace plan.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Hamas, which has accepted some of Trump’s proposals to stop the war on Gaza, has agreed to release Israeli hostages in its custody. It has said that it is ready to discuss the remaining issues. It has announced that it will immediately start talks with mediators.

It has said that it is ready to hand over the administration of Gaza to Palestinian technocrats. It has also warned Israel to immediately stop its attacks on Gaza. Hamas congratulated the Arab and Islamic countries, as well as international partners, and Donald Trump, for their efforts to establish peace in Gaza.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Trump said he believes Hamas is ready to make peace in this context. He said that Israel should immediately stop the attacks on Gaza, only then can the hostages be released safely and quickly.

He said that if the attacks continue, the situation will become dangerous. We are already discussing the issues that need to be resolved. This is not just about Gaza, but about the long-awaited peace in the Middle East,’ Trump posted on his social media account Truth.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Meanwhile, Trump, fed up with the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas for the past two years, has issued a stern warning to Hamas in Gaza, setting a deadline. He warned that if they do not accept his proposed Gaza peace plan by Sunday evening, they will have to experience “all hell.” “A deal with Hamas must be made by 6 pm Sunday, Washington DC time. Every country must sign it.

If this final agreement is not reached, all hell will break loose on Hamas like no one has ever seen before,” Trump said on his Truth Social. Earlier this week, Trump unveiled a plan for a ceasefire with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Hamas has already announced that they are considering Trump’s proposal. (Maxim News)


Next Story:

  • Leave Before You Are Expelled: Congress Leaders Are Angry With Konda Surekha

    Leave Before You Are Expelled: Congress Leaders Are Angry With Konda Surekha

    Hyderabad, Aug 21 (Maxim News): The comments made by Minister Konda Surekha’s daughter Sushmita against Chief Minister Revanth Reddy are causing a huge stir. It is known that Minister Konda Surekha had given an explanation to the disciplinary committee that she should not be held responsible for Sushmita’s comments, as they were completely her own…


  • Not Pakistan, But China, Former Indian Army Chief Naravane Key Comments

    Not Pakistan, But China, Former Indian Army Chief Naravane Key Comments

    Internet/Hyderabad, Aug 21 (Maxim News): Former Army Chief General Manoj Naravane has said that India’s main competition in the future will be with China. He said that since Pakistan is instigating terrorism against India, it will have to focus on its cousin. Here To Join Us On WhatsApp He said that China is becoming India’s…


  • Former ISRO Chief S.Somnath Appointed As Part-Time Non-Official Director Of RBI

    Former ISRO Chief S.Somnath Appointed As Part-Time Non-Official Director Of RBI

    Internet/Hyderabad, Aug 21 (Maxim News): Former chairman of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) S. Somnath was on Thursday appointed as a part-time, non-official director on the central board of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Somnath, who retired from ISRO in January 2025, will continue in this position for a period of four years…


  • Trap Being Set For Konda Surekha, MLAs Resolution To Suspend Her Family From Party

    Trap Being Set For Konda Surekha, MLAs Resolution To Suspend Her Family From Party

    Hyderabad, Aug 21 (Maxim News): Minister Konda Surekha is being framed by her own party. The anti-Surekha faction is uniting to take action on the corruption allegations made by Surekha’s daughter Sushmita against CM Revanth Reddy. Ever since the Congress government was formed in the joint Warangal district, disputes have been brewing between Konda Surekha…


  • Revanth VS Surekha: Fire Broke Out In Telangana Congress Split Into Two Groups

    Revanth VS Surekha: Fire Broke Out In Telangana Congress Split Into Two Groups

    Hyderabad, Aug 21 (Maxim News): A fire has broken out in the Telangana Congress. The class differences that have been simmering for years have come to a head with the Minister Konda Surekha episode. Here To Join Us On WhatsApp The Revanth Reddy camp has been moving its pawns for some time, targeting Surekha. Sometimes,…


Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter, and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
germanten flyer 3
previous arrow
next arrow

Most Popular

Recent Comments