Vishakapatnam: Massive Fire In Quarantine Centre

Visakhapatnam: A fire broke out at a quarantine centre in a private college campus in Kommadi area of Visakhapatnam on Monday night.

According to police, the fire occurred due to a short circuit in the computer block.

“There was a short circuit in a computer block. Police and fire department rushed to the spot and shifted the patients. The fire is under control. The probe is underway,” police said.

Now you can get latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram

Comments are closed.