Hyderabad Terror Alert After Intelligence Warning

Hyderabad, Feb. 21: A Hyderabad Terror Alert was issued after intelligence agencies warned of possible terror plans targeting major cities.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Officials suspect that terror groups may be planning blasts in key urban centers. Therefore, security agencies have stepped up surveillance in sensitive areas.

Hyderabad Terror Alert After Lashkar e Taiba Input

According to intelligence sources, Lashkar e Taiba allegedly planned blasts near Red Fort and temples close to Chandni Chowk in Delhi.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Intelligence Bureau officials issued alerts regarding possible threats in the national capital. Meanwhile, fresh inputs suggest that similar plans may target Hyderabad.

Officials suspect that a terror operative linked to Lashkar e Toiba discussed plans during a recent mulaqat at Chanchalguda jail. Based on this input, agencies fear possible attempts to carry out explosions in the city. However, authorities have not confirmed any specific target in Hyderabad so far.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Following the Hyderabad Terror Alert, police increased vigil in Musarambagh, Saidabad, and Malakpet. Officers intensified patrolling and surveillance in these areas. In addition, they are monitoring suspicious movements closely. Police said they will detain individuals found behaving suspiciously.

Meanwhile, security personnel have asked citizens to remain alert. They urged the public to report any unusual or suspicious activity immediately. Officials stressed that public cooperation plays a key role in preventing any untoward incident.

Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

Security agencies continue to assess the threat perception. At the same time, they are coordinating with central intelligence units.

Although no incident has been reported, authorities are taking preventive measures as a precaution. The Hyderabad Terror Alert remains in effect as investigations continue.


Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter, and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates and Follow us on GoogleNews


More Stories:

  • Nothing Will Change With The Supreme Court Verdict: India Will Have To Pay Tariffs: Trump’s Comment

    Nothing Will Change With The Supreme Court Verdict: India Will Have To Pay Tariffs: Trump’s Comment

    Washington/internet/Hyderabad, Feb 21 (Maxim News): Despite the sensational ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States that the tariffs imposed by the US President on countries around the world are invalid, Donald Trump has not relented. He has again imposed 10 percent tariffs on countries around the world. He said that this decision will…


  • AI Summit Protest : Patiala Court Rejects Bail Of Accused

    AI Summit Protest : Patiala Court Rejects Bail Of Accused

    Delhi/Hyderabad, Feb 21 (Maxim News): It is known that a conference on artificial intelligence is being held at Bharat Mandapam in Delhi. On Friday, Congress workers staged a protest (AI Summit Protest Case) at the conference. They took off their clothes and started agitating. They demanded that the trade deal with America be canceled. However,…


  • FSL: Difficult To Recover Data From Those Files: Special Team Concluded

    FSL: Difficult To Recover Data From Those Files: Special Team Concluded

    Hyderabad, Feb 21 (Maxim News): A key development has taken place in the case related to the recent major fire incident at the Forensic Science Lab (FSL) in Nampally, Hyderabad. A special team from Nagpur has found that a total of 1,100 files were burnt in the fire incident. The team tried hard to recover…


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.