HomeTelangana NewsFood Poisoning in Minority School: 9 Students Hospitalized

Food Poisoning in Minority School: 9 Students Hospitalized

Hyderabad, Dec 20 (Maxim News): Students of a minority school fell ill due to food poisoning. There are 450 students in a minority school in Nagaram, Medchal-Malkajgiri district.

Click Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

On Thursday morning, they had breakfast with Bonda and lunch with chicken. The students said that they ate papaya for breakfast. After some time, some of the students started feeling sick and nauseous, and Principal Swapna was informed. She immediately took the students to the government hospital in Ghatkesar. 33 students were examined and 9 were admitted. When the media representatives came to know about the matter, they went to the hospital and abused the warden and other staff. They asked why they had come to the hospital and stopped them from taking photos.

When Principal Swapna was asked for an explanation, she said that the students had been taken to the hospital in advance because they had stomach pains. When Dr. Yadayya was asked for an explanation, he said that 33 students had been tested, out of which 9 were admitted to the hospital. He said that this happened due to food poisoning and there was no need to worry. (Maxim News)


More Stories:

  • TIMS Sanath Nagar Hospital Opens In Hyderabad

    TIMS Sanath Nagar Hospital Opens In Hyderabad

    TIMS Sanath Nagar hospital opens in Hyderabad with 1,000 beds, modern facilities and new medical staff after a Rs 1,100 crore investment.


  • ‘Dimagi Naxals’ Applies Only To Supporters Of Maoists And Separatist: Kiren Rijiju

    ‘Dimagi Naxals’ Applies Only To Supporters Of Maoists And Separatist: Kiren Rijiju

    ‘Dimagi Naxals’ | Delhi/Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Union Minister Kiren Rijiju clarified that Prime Minister Narendra Modi did not call opposition leaders as Maoist-minded people. He gave clarity to the criticisms of Congress leader P Chidambaram and others. Here To Join Us On WhatsApp In a post on ‘X’ platform, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kiren Rijiju…


  • Kalyanalaxmi And Shaadi Mubarak Will Continue: Ponnam Prabhakar

    Kalyanalaxmi And Shaadi Mubarak Will Continue: Ponnam Prabhakar

    Hyderabad, Aug 17 (Maxim News): Ministers Ponnam Prabhakar and Vakiti Srihari made it clear that they will continue Kalyanalakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak as is and are trying to implement them again after lifting the stay in the High Court. Here To Join Us On WhatsApp They were furious thatg the BRS leaders were doing politics…


Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News update

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
germanten flyer 3
previous arrow
next arrow

Most Popular

Recent Comments