Jagtial: Massive Fire Due To Short-Circuit in UBI Bank

Jagtial: Massive fire at the Union Bank of India branch near Old Bus Stand here on Monday night, but it was noticed only when the staff opened the bank on Tuesday morning.

The bank staff, who smelt burnt wood on opening the branch, immediately alerted fire service officials who rushed to the spot and put out the fire.

According to a statement issued by the bank authorities, the fire accident occurred due to a short-circuit. Files, computers and furniture were gutted in the fire.

Now you can get latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram

Comments are closed.