List Of Govt & Private Labs To Conduct Corona Tests In Telangana
It is known fact that Telangana CM KCR has announced that all necessary steps will be taken to curb the corona epidemic in the state. CM KCR conducted a high-level review on coronavirus outbreak prevention measures and asserted that the tests will be conducted to 50 thousand people in 30 assembly constituencies in Hyderabad and its surrounding districts.
Despite the low prevalence of the virus in the state, the number of positive cases is reported daily in Hyderabad and its surrounding areas.
Under these circumstances, the government announced that the Coronavirus tests will be performed in private labs along with government labs. All the necessary guidelines are issued for treatment and testing.
In addition to prevailing labs, there are more ten government labs available throughout the state to perform coronavirus tests.
Here are the labs that conduct Coronavirus tests in Telangana
Government Medical Laboratories
1) Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
2) Sir Ronald Ross of Tropical & Communication Diseases, Hyderabad
3) Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad Institute of Preventive Medicine Hyderabad.
4) Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal
5) Center for Cellular & Molecular Biology, Hyderabad
6) Center for DNA Finger Printing & Diagnostics, Hyderabad
7) Rajeev Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Adilabad
Private Laboratories Services
1) Apollo Hospital in Jubilee Hills.
2) Apollo Health and Lifestyle in Bowenpally
3) American Institute of Pathology and Lab Sciences in Serilingampally.
4) Biognosys Technologies in Medchal.
5) Dr. Remedies Labs in Punjagutta.
6) Medcis Pathlabs in New Bowenpally.
7) Pathcare Labs in Medchal.
8) Star Hospital in Banjara Hills.
9) Tenet Diagnostics in Banjara Hills
10) Vijaya Diagnostic Centre in Himayath Nagar.
11) Vimta Labs in Cherlapally.
12) Yashoda Hospitals in Secunderabad.
13) Virinchi Hospitals, Banjara Hills.
14) Lucid medical diagnostics Secunderabad.
15) Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Lepra Society, Secunderabad.
16) Blue Peter Public Health and Research Center, Charlapalli