Woman, Nephew Electrocuted In Medak District  

Medak/Hyderabad, May 16 (Maxim News): Two persons were electrocuted in Usirikapally at Shivampet mandal on Thursday. A woman came in contact with electric wires at Usirikapally while drying her cloths.

Click Here To Join Us On WhatsApp

In a bid to rescue the woman Neerudi Manemma (45), her nephew Bhanu Prasad (19) also died.  Manemma’s daughter Srilatha also sustained serious injuries in the incident.  

A case has been registered.  (Maxim News)

Next Story :

Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.