Saudi Bus Accident: AP Pilgrims Issue Safety Video
Hyderabad, Nov 17: Andhra Pradesh pilgrims released a video after the Saudi bus accident AP pilgrims tragedy shocked Hajj and Umrah groups.
They said they remained safe. They also said they completed their Umrah schedule as planned.
Their families felt clear relief after the update. The video came soon after the major accident in Saudi Arabia that killed 45 Telangana pilgrims.
The pilgrims from Guntur and nearby areas said they reached Saudi Arabia for Umrah last week. They learned about the accident through other travellers. They feared that their families in India might worry.
Therefore they recorded a message. They said they stayed safe by the grace of Allah. They added that their travel schedule continued without any trouble.
They urged their families to stay calm. They said they will return home soon. They also said they completed most rituals without delay.
Saudi Bus Accident: AP Pilgrims Safety Update Brings Relief
The Saudi accident late on Monday night created shock waves across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
The bus carrying Hyderabad pilgrims hit a diesel tanker. Flames spread fast. The vehicle burned. All 45 travellers died. The tragedy caused deep grief. It also triggered panic in many homes across both states.
People feared for other pilgrims who travelled during the same period. News spread fast across minority communities. Many waited for official confirmation and updates.
The Telangana government expressed sorrow. It approved five lakh rupees compensation for each bereaved family. Officials said they will help the families complete all formalities.
They said they will coordinate with Saudi authorities at every stage. They also said they will ensure the bodies reach home at the earliest. Relief teams moved fast. They remained in touch with community groups.
This backdrop created anxiety in Andhra Pradesh homes. Thus the video from the AP pilgrims reduced fear.
Their short message confirmed their safety. It also gave clarity about their travel route. Their families said they felt calm after the update.
Community leaders said the safe return of the AP pilgrims will bring more comfort. They also said they will guide other travellers during the ongoing Saudi bus accident AP pilgrims relief process.
Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates
