Food Delivery Boy Dies Due To The Electric Shock

Hyderabad, Sept 22 (Maxim News): A food delivery boy died allegedly due to electrocution at Chandanagar on Thursday night. 

According to the police, N. Anil (28), a native of Sangareddy and residing at Lingampally, went on some work near Veritex villas at Chandanagar.  “it is not clear why he had gone to the place.  He was found dead near the electric transformer on Friday morning.  We suspect he got electrocuted, said Chandanagar Inspector D. Pallavelli. 

A case is registered and an investigation going on.  the body is shifted to Gandhi Hospital mortuary for postmortem examination.  (Maxim News)

Next Story :

Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.