Hyderabad: A 21-year-old man was electrocuted at Medchal early on Saturday.He died on the spot. Apparently the body of the vehicle came in contact with an overhead power cable,” the police said.
According to the police, Gaikwad Sunil (21), a native of Nanded, worked as a cleaner with a tipper lorry ferrying concrete from a company at Kucharam in Medchal to different construction sites.
“In the early hours of Saturday, Sunil, after unloading the concrete, was closing the door of the vehicle when he got electrocuted.
A case was booked against the driver of the tipper for negligence and investigation is awaited.