Three Students Fell Ill After Consuming Rotten Food At Anganwadi Center
Mahabubabad/Hyderabad, Feb 1 (Maxim News): Three students fell ill after consuming contaminated/rotten food at the Anganwadi Centre. This incident took place in the Mahabubabad district. The Children Jaswant (4), Sanvi (4), and Jagdish (5) of the same Tanda got food poisoning in Angan Wadi under Line Tanda Gram Panchayat in Guduru Mandal.
A student named Jaswant was taken to Warangal Hospital due to his condition. Students Sanvi and Jagdish are undergoing treatment at the district hospital. The parents of the students alleged that the food given to the children made them sick. The children’s parents expressed their anger at the teachers’ negligence, and the details of this incident are to be known. (Maxim News)
Next Story :
Khammam/Hyderabad, Sept 24 (Maxim News): A Muslim man and his family in Khammam have set an example for communal harmony by organizing Ganesh Navaratri celebrations.
Mancherial/Hyderabad, Sept 24 (Maxim News): Police seized 5 quintals of ganja near Srirampur of Mancherial district. A tractor carrying a load of bricks overturned on the Srirampur national highway.
Kamareddy district: Senior Congress leader Mohd. Shabbir Ali criticized the KCR government. Shabbir Ali visited Isaipet village of Machareddy Mandal as part of the Hath Se Hath Jodo Yatra.
Delhi/Hyderabad, Sept 24 (Maxim News): Young girl from the Hyderabad Public School get appreciation from Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Mann Ki Baat.
Chennai/Hyderabad, Sept 24 (Maxim News): On the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, a young man wearing a burkha and dancing became controversial. The incident took place in Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates