Congress MLC Jeevan Reddy Lashes Out At TS Govt

Jeevan Reddy Lashes Out At Minister KTR

Hyderabad, Sept.21 (Maxim News): The congress party MLC T. Jeevan Reddy today lashed out at state government and alleged that it was selling education in open market by allowing private universities in the state.

He also alleged that the state government had allowed its own minister and MLC to set up the universities. He said that the private universities were not giving any admission notification two weeks before commencing the process as is done by government universities of the state. Addressing media persons along with TPCC spokesperson Medipally Satyam he said that the students from the state would get only 25 percent of the total seats in the private universities and added that the remaining 75 percent seats would be sold by the private universities. He alleged that the rules related the private universities were in favour of corporate education and add that there was also a clause to consider those who studied in the private universities for two years as local candidates. He said that such a provision would be harmful to the students of the state.

He said that he private universities also don’t have social reservations while noting that such a provision would be nothing but the violation of Indian constitution. Targeting CM KCR, he alleged that the CM had handed over the private universities to his henchmen.(Maxim News)

Now you can get latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.