Hyderabad: A 24 year old man was electrocuted at his house at Malakpet on Sunday afternoon.
Praveen Goud, 24, who lived at Siri Nilayam Apartment in Dayanandnagar in Akbarbagh area of Malakpet was trying to retrieve clothes fallen on a power cable due to the wind with the help of a stick when he got electrocuted. “The man collapsed on the house after coming in contact with the live electrical cable and died on the spot,” said Pandu Goud, sub inspector Chaderghat police station.
On information the police reached the spot and shifted the body to the mortuary. A case is registered under Section 174 of CrPC by the police.