Chevella Accident: Death Toll Surge To 24, May Rise More

Chevella/Hyderabad, Nov 3 (Maxim News): The death toll in a road accident in Chevella, Rangareddy district is increasing. The death toll has reached 24 so far. Officials said that 22 passengers, including two drivers, have died. It seems that the death toll is likely to rise further as the condition of many is critical.

Chevella MLA Kale Yadaiah reached the accident site. Meanwhile, Chevella MLA Kale Yadaiah, who went to the accident site, was stopped by locals. They raised slogans like “Down, down” against CM Revanth Reddy and Speaker Prasad Kumar. They protested by sitting on the road. They expressed anger that the road has not been taken into consideration despite their demand for widening for several years.

The MLA shouted “Down, down“. They questioned why the road construction work was delayed. They expressed their concern that accidents are happening all the time. With this, MLA Kale Yadaiah went to the Chevella hospital from there. He examined those undergoing treatment there. He asked the doctors about the condition of the victims. Meanwhile, Minister Ponnam Prabhakar suggested that the accident should not be politicized. He said that whoever is obstructing the road widening will be brought to justice. He said that Rs. 7 lakh compensation will be given to the families of the deceased and Rs. 2 lakh ex-gratia will be given to the accident victims. (Maxim News)


Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe.  Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook pageTwitter, and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates


Next Story:

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.