Traffic Advisory In View Of Legislative Assembly Budget Sessions
Hyderabad, Feb 1 (Maxim News): The Addl. Commissioner of Traffic Police, Hyderabad city has issued the Traffic Advisory in view of the Telangana State Legislative Assembly Budget sessions.
According to the Advisory the traffic may be stopped or diverted from 9 am to 3 pm (except Sunday, February 3 in the following routes leading to Telangana State legislative Assembly, traffic may be stopped or diverted from
- Telugu Thalli – Iqbal Minar – Ravindra Bharathi
- VV Statue – Shadan – Nirankari – Old PS Saifabad – Ravindra Bharathi
- Masab Tank – PTI Building – Ayodhya – Nirankari
- New MLA Quarters – Basheerbagh Junction to Old PCR Junction
- BJR Statue – AR Petrol pump – Old PCR Junction
- MJ Market – Taj Island – Nampally Railway Station – AR Petrol pump – Old PCR
- BRK Bhavan – Adarsh Nagar – Old PCR Junction
- Ministers Residence Complex, Road No. 12, Banjara Hills – Virinchi Hospitals –
- Jubilee Hills Check Post – KBR Park – LV Prasad Eye Hospital – Srinagar colony T
Junction – Sagar society T Junction – NFCL – Vengal Rao Park – GVK Mall – Taj
Krishna – KCP Junction – VV Statue
- ESI Hospital – SR Nagar Metro Station – Ameerpet Metro Station – Panjagutta
Junction – NIMS – VV Statue.
- CTO Junction – Paradise – Ranigunj – Karbala – Children’s Park – Tankbund –
Ambedkar Statue – Telugu Talli – Iqbal Minar – Ravindra Bharathi
- Plaza Junction – Patny – Bata – Bible house – Karbala
The citizens are requested to make note of the said routes and plan their movements accordingly and cooperate with the Hyderabad Traffic Police. (Maxim News)
Next Story :
India Records 3,016 New Covid Cases in the Last 4 Hours
New Covid cases recorded 3,016 in 24 hours, this is a 40 percent jump in a single. The daily positivity rate has been recorded at 2.7 percent and the weekly positivity rate at 1.71 percent, according to the Union Health Ministry data.
Submission Date of Token Advance For Rajiv Swagruha Postponed Till Apr 15
The Rajiv Swagruha Corporation is allotting available flats at Bandlaguda and Pocharam Township through a lottery in Phase-IV. The last date for submission of token advance Demand Drafts (DDs) has been extended to April 15.
Karnataka Elections: Muslim Reservation, Polarisation, And Corruption Will be Key Topics
As political parties, including the key players BJP, Congress, and Janata Dal (Secular), AIMIM have geared up for the May 10 Assembly elections in Karnataka, the issues that are expected to the among the top campaign material are Muslim Reservation, Polarisation, and Corruption.
Rs. 25 Lakh Collected For AEE Exam Paper
The custodial hearing of the three accused in the TSPSC paper leakage case continues for the second day. Today, the police shifted the accused from CCS to Himayat Nagar SIT Office. The SIT officials questioned the Group-1 paper written by A10 Shamim, AII Ramesh, and A12 Suresh. It seems that the three accused have given a statement to the SIT that the Group-1 paper was received from Praveen. Officials are investigating whether these three have given the papers to anyone else.
Suryapet: TSRTC Rajdhani Bus Burnt Due To Bike Collision
TSRTC Rajdhani Bus and a two-wheeler collided in Munagala Mandal of Suryapet district.
Now you can get the latest stories from Indtoday on Telegram every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Indtoday’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram. For all the latest Hyderabad News updates